The way the Universe works is simple. Your outer experience is a reflection of your inner world. You receive what you give.
We often look to other people to fill a gap in our lives. But the Universe cannot give us what we do not give ourselves or share with others.
If you feel a lack of love from the people in your life, ask yourself, “How much am I loving myself?” “How much am I feeling and expressing my love for others?”
It’s not only about your actions. It starts with your thoughts.
Are you thinking loving, compassionate thoughts about yourself? Are you thinking loving, caring thoughts about others?
To increase your experience of love in every aspect of your life, here are some practical steps you can take.
1. Set your intention to experience more love. (Hint: Your conscious intention is the most important factor in every area of your life.)
2. Ask your higher self, guides and angels to assist you and guide you.
3. Practice thinking more loving, positive thoughts about yourself. (This also means letting go of all the habitual, negative thoughts you have about yourself!)
4. Explore new ways to love yourself and treat yourself well.
5. Do the same for the people in your life. Practice thinking more loving and fewer critical thoughts about them. Find ways to express your love and appreciation for them.
Life is beautiful mosaic of mirrors. Every person and every situation is reflecting some part of you.
The more you love yourself and the world around you, the more the world around you will love you back.
I love you.